£40000 - £65000 per annum
0203 216 2587
3 months ago
This is an opportunity to be a senior member of a pioneering quality engineering team, working on a world famous games franchise. You’ll be building relationships with both the game development and manual testing teams, designing and building tools, frameworks and automation that integrate with the game title and help the team drive up product quality.
We’re looking for someone who
- Has the life of an engineer – proven experience and bursting with enthusiasm.
- Is autonomous – you are able to own tasks and drive them to completion by yourself.
- Can fail fast – no one is perfect so we’ll need you to quickly iterate on how you work to learn from mistakes and get better faster.
- Isn’t afraid to stop doing something – if you’ve realized that something isn’t working, you’ll be bold enough to admit it, communicate your learning to the team and find a better solution to move forward with.
- Does the right thing – we’ll expect you to question decisions to ask if they’re the right decisions for the project and we’ll expect you to challenge us to be the best we can.
- Delivers value – you have an immediate impact and provide long lasting results.
- Is aware – we’ll expect you to be conscious of current priorities to ensure test is working effectively delivering results at the right time.
- Collaborates – you’ll work with other teams on other titles to ensure that we’re sharing our wins and learning from our losses.
- Ability to read, design and write C++ code.
- Works to a high quality bar and follows good engineering practices.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.