£45000 - £60000 per annum
0203 216 2587
over 1 year ago
- Create industry leading VFX on a daily basis to significantly raise the project’s visual bar
- Work closely and be comfortable communicating across teams and departments
- Self-regulate your workload while completing ad-hoc requests & investigating any issues that arise
- Be proactive and pre-empt dependency issues across teams before they happen
- Fully understand the project tool chain / game engine and confidently report issues & improvements
- Continue to develop the skills of yourself and those around you to maintain a world class quality
- Excellent knowledge of Max and Photoshop (An excellent knowledge of other 3D packages is also acceptable if able to transfer skillset to 3D Max).
- Excellent knowledge of any real time 3D engine (especially UE4).
- Good knowledge of Rayfire, PhysX, Apex.
- Houdini and FumeFX knowledge a bonus,
- Excellent knowledge of Shaders especially transparency, animated UVs, alpha erosion & material blending modes.
- Very good ability to create VFX textures.
- Basic knowledge in modelling and UV mapping of basic props.
- Excellent understanding of what makes a great visual effect:
- Particle distribution
- Artistic clumping of particles.
- Artistic controlled randomisation and variation.
- Visual understanding and ability to re-create natural phenomena i.e. Waves, lightning,