£25000 - £45000 per annum
0203 216 2587
4 months ago
Are you a hands-on, experienced and dedicated Game Designer? Are you searching for the next opportunity to put your creative stamp on an exceptional project? You’re in luck! An award-winning games studio is searching for their next Game Designer. The successful Game Designer will be an ambitious individual, with a burning passion to see their designs played and enjoyed by millions of people. Your exceptional skills lie both in creatively impacting the game design as well as logical and analytical in terms of problem solving. This is your great opportunity to leave your mark – apply today.
- You will take responsibility for producing game design documents and communicating those designs to the team.
- You will be involved in every aspect of the design and production process, providing your creative and analytical input.
- Hands-on role where you’ll be using Unity directly – editing scripts and setting variables to decide and iterate on the behaviours of game objects.
- You will need to distil the vision of the creative director, the feedback from the team, feedback from players in users tests into functional and creative Game Design.
- Demonstrable experience as a game designer, preferably in mobile and free-to-play.
- Very strong verbal, visual and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work with a Creative Director to translate their vision into in-game content.
- Creative thinker, able to come up with ideas that solve problems in simple and elegant ways that put the player first.
- Demonstrable experience working with gameplay data to produce balanced, fun systems.
- Understanding of the commercial requirements of a product with the ability to communicate the business case as well as the player experience.
- Demonstrate a passion for games and game design as a career.
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Details-orientated, quality-focused and player-centric.
- Ability to work independently as well part of a team.
- High levels of energy and drive.
- Passionate about video games of all kinds!
This is your chance to shine and be part of the creation of something truly remarkable. Applicants will be required to produce a cover letter, attach their CV and a portfolio as part of this application. I look forward to hearing from you!