£45000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Company bonuses, duvet days, beer fridge, complimentary refreshments
0203 216 2584
almost 2 years ago
Want to drive a vibrant and talented team as an inspiring Lead Animator? Searching for an opportunity to spearhead the animation of a new AAA Open-world RPG title? We’re on the lookout for a Lead Animator with a track record of artistic excellence and a fervour for delivering the most immersive animation results. The successful Lead Animator will work with characters, creatures and props and illustrate a remarkable attention to detail to deliver a breath-taking, truly extraordinary title. The Lead Animator will have a broad expertise in a range of areas: including facial, keyframe and motion capture as well as technical knowledge of animation. Join this award-winning studio today!
- Your expertise in the creation of animation will cover a broad range of key areas, including facial, motion capture and keyframe.
- Your developed eye will aid in the breakdown and design of animation focused mechanics.
- You’re required to be a creative animator and a problem solver, with good knowledge of the technical aspects of your craft.
- You have practical experience with current 3D software such as Maya, 3DsMax and Motionbuilder.
- In Lead Animator capacity you’ll also have the opportunity to collaborate with the team on streamlining and augmenting the animation & art pipelines
- Experienced and comfortable with a range of animation styles
- Creative skillset with initiative and proactive approach in regards to adapting to Technical requirements
- Solid understanding of human anatomy
- You’ll be an exceptional communicator, helping you to effectively collaborate with artists and technical team members
- Experienced in creating animation networks
- Strong and diverse animation portfolio
- You have a passion for Open-world / RPG games
- Shipped AAA titles in Animator/Lead Animator capacity
- You are a self-motivated individual
- You’re an exceptional team player but can also thrive individually
- You have strong organisational skills, able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines