0203 216 2589
about 1 year ago
Our client is looking for an experienced looking for an Experienced C++ Software Engineer with exceptional abilities, capable of intrinsically understanding UI and implementing best case solutions to very unique technical problems. The ideal candidate will have experience in the design and implementation of UI features within a Multiplayer Network Environment using Lua or a similar scripting language to integrate with C++.
What we’re looking for:
- A software engineer with professional experience in games.
- Excellent C++ programming skills.
- Proven experience in the design and implementation of Multiplayer UI features.
- Strong experience in Lua or a similar scripting language with C++ bindings/integration.
- Someone who is both relaxed and excited about working in a medium-sized team.
- Attention to detail, and strong ability to analyse and comprehend direction.
Skills that would help your application
- Previous MMO experience.
- Lua, Python or similar scripting language(s).
- Awesome technical insight and a finisher of technical tasks on time.
- A good communicator with the ability to verbalise conceptual thoughts and a willingness to accept constructive critique.
- A gamer.
- Robust software engineering and software architecture principles and practice.
- Excellent problem solving, debugging and optimisation skills.