South East England
0203 216 2589
over 1 year ago
You’ll work closely with the project manager and designers to develop unique and original games. You will make sure the games maintain excellent performance and great user experience. By working in our creative environment where you can learn and grow, you will make your mark on new mobile games played by millions worldwide.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
- Developing all aspects of game projects from the ground up using a shared code-base.
- Offer alternatives when technology constraints require design compromises.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Prioritizing own tasking and coordinating with lead effectively to ensure expectations are met.
- At least 2 years’ experience as an Unity Developer programming in C#.
- A relevant professional or academic training.
- Commitment to stability, performance & outstanding user experience
- Good team player.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, detail oriented, precise, quality driven, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Affinity with the mobile gaming industry.
- Flexible attitude, ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances and work priorities in a timely manner.