North West England
£25000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Travelling compensation, Pension scheme
0203 216 2584
over 1 year ago
Are you constantly seeking to push the boundaries of creative impact? Do you endeavour for your VFX to make a forceful impact in a huge-scale AAA world? Look no further. This amazing studio is on the search for their next Real-time VFX Artist to infuse their title with exceptional quality in a collaborative context, with meticulous attention to detail. The successful Real-time Vfx Artist will have a strong understanding of all aspects of VFX creation and implementation. In particular, the successful Real-time VFX Artist will be confident in applying cutting-edge VFX to environments, vehicles and weapons. Apply for this exceptional opportunity today!
- Work collaboratively with other art departments, including designers and programmers, to implement Art Director’s vision.
- Create convincing Real-Time VFX through all stages of the game development process, from conception to completion.
- Maintain a consistently high visual quality across a wide range of effects, from vast environments to small weapons – and everything in between.
- Optimize effects to run efficiently in-game whilst maintaining high visual quality.
- Keen eye for detail and ability to break down existing effects in games and films.
- Be highly self-motivated and show initiative, adapting well and proactively solving problems.
- Passion to raise the bar in real-time VFX.
- Excellent with real-time particle systems, offline fluid sims (for example: FumeFX) and 2D Packages (for example: Photoshop and After Effects)
- International travel may be required as part of the role
- Experience with Cry Engine.
- Thorough knowledge of the game development process. (if mid to senior level)
- In-depth knowledge of cutting edge visual effects practises in the video game and film industries.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion for video games.
This opportunity will allow you to develop as part of one of the world’s most illustrious teams, all whilst contributing to a project which is truly extraordinary in scope. Applicants will need to provide a CV, Covering Letter as well as a portfolio or reel which showcases their VFX. I look forward to hearing from you!