Salary dependent on experience
0203 216 2589
over 1 year ago
Then we have the perfect job for you!
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
- Developing all aspects of game projects from the ground up using a shared code-base.
- Offer alternatives when technology constraints require design compromises.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Prioritizing own tasking and coordinating with lead effectively to ensure expectations are met.
- At least 2 years experience as an Unity Developer programming in C#.
- A relevant professional or academic training.
- Commitment to stability, performance & outstanding user experience.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback on your work.
- Good team player.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, detail oriented, precise, quality driven, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Affinity with the mobile gaming industry.
- Flexible attitude, ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances and work priorities in a timely manner.
- Fluent written and well spoken English language.
- Worked on a released mobile game.
- Experience with Unity for Android and iOS.
- An up to date online portfolio to see your work.
- A good sense of humor!