£40000 - £60000 per annum
0203 216 2587
9 months ago
Our Client are currently working on a large scale Sci-Fi shooter for console and PC. They have been established for over 20 years bringing out projects on console and mobile. They are looking to expand the team for the current project looking to bring on top talent to take the game to the next level.
As an integral part of the production process, you’ll be interacting with all disciplines and driving the delivery of high quality features using modern development methodologies.
In addition to your knowledge of production practice, you will also have an understanding of art, design and technical fundamentals. Your keen eye for detail and risk management experience will allow you to achieve exceptional quality in all aspects of game production, driven by your genuine passion for games and games development.
- Games experience having shipped at least one large scale title
- Full project life-cycle experience in an internal production role
- Exposure to a range of project management software packages
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A good grasp of art, game design and technical fundamentals, including console platform considerations
- Risk management experience
- An eye for detail
This is an opportunity to join an incredible team which is growing to take on some of the most exciting console games in gaming. The team has been around for over 20 years and will enable you to learn from their expertise while also adding some of yourself to the mix. The company itself offers a wide range of benefits which match with some of the best in the industry. Including extra Holiday and great working hours.