0203 216 2589
over 1 year ago
- Advanced understanding in C/C++.
- Unreal Engine 3 or 4 experience an advantage.
- An advanced understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
- Worked on at least 3 published AAA titles.
- An advanced understanding of computer graphics and game technology principles.
- Experience with network code.
- A demonstrable willingness to develop software engineering process and game production skills.
- Be a positive, active, and contributing team member.
- To be proactive and helpful with ad-hoc problem solving.
- Must be a team player and know the importance of listening to others.
- An avid enthusiast for games on all platforms.
- Experience communicating the productive use of engines and their scripting component framework across a studio.
- Must be detail oriented with an extremely high bar for the quality of delivery.
- Able to work independently, prioritize and handle pressure.
- Must be organized, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and anticipate business needs.
- Must have excellent time management skills to perform in a fast paced, high volume, high pressure environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written interpersonal and communications skills.
- Private family medical care
- Private dental care
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Long-service holiday reward
- Brand new custom designed studio
- World class training speakers hosted on-site
- Access to multiple online training websites
- Monthly team meals/outings
- On-site subsidised Masseuse, Yoga & Life Drawing.
- Quarterly salary adjustment reviews
- Monthly 1on1s with your Line Manager
- Yearly Line Manager & Studio Peer Performance review process
- Subsidised gym in the office complex
- Staff only merchandise store
- State of the art office with the entire 140+ team in 1 open-plan room
- Free fruit, juices and soft drinks
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- National Rail Season Ticket Travel Loan
- Overseas Relocation Support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Support Assistance Programme (Free personal counselling and guidance support)
- Finder’s Fee
- Free Eye Test & Discounted Glasses
- Free Seasonal Flu Jab