0203 216 2589
almost 2 years ago
- To implement physics run-time and tools features within schedule and to an expected quality level.
- Provide insight to anticipate technical/workflow issues and provide solutions.
- Develop solutions that address actual needs and to actively verify those solutions are approved by the lead.
- Be a positive, active, and contributing team member.
- Offer advice and suggestions for improving the development process.
- To be proactive and help with problem solving.
- Advanced understanding in C/C++
- An advanced understanding of real-time physics simulation
- Worked on at least 1 published title
- Experience with PhysX
- Experience with network code
- A demonstrable willingness to develop software engineering process and game production skills
- Experience defining, designing, implementing, and supporting production process for creative software teams
- Must be a team player and know the importance of listening to others
- An avid enthusiast for games on all platforms
- Unreal Engine 3 or 4 experience an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Private family medical care
- Private dental care
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Long-service holiday reward
- Brand new custom designed studio
- World class training speakers hosted on-site
- Access to multiple online training websites
- Monthly team meals/outings
- On-site subsidised Masseuse, Yoga & Life Drawing.
- Quarterly salary adjustment reviews
- Monthly 1on1s with your Line Manager
- Yearly Line Manager & Studio Peer Performance review process
- Subsidised gym in the office complex
- Staff only merchandise store
- State of the art office with the entire 140+ team in 1 open-plan room
- Free fruit, juices and soft drinks
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- National Rail Season Ticket Travel Loan
- Overseas Relocation Support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Support Assistance Programme (Free personal counselling and guidance support)
- Finder’s Fee
- Free Eye Test & Discounted Glasses
- Free Seasonal Flu Jab