0203 216 2589
over 1 year ago
- To be responsible for driving AI features through all stages of production: design, scheduling, implementation and polish.
- To work with the code and design leads to prioritise feature development.
- To work closely with other departments and give direction and feedback on requirements for the AI features being implemented.
- To provide support for the design team on the use of all AI features.
- Be a positive, active, and contributing team member.
- Offer advice and suggestions for improving the development process.
- To be proactive and help with problem solving.
- Advanced understanding in C/C++.
- Experience working on and shipping at least one AAA video game title.
- An advanced understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
- A good understanding of modern AI techniques as used in AAA games.
- Unreal Engine experience an advantage.
- Strong, demonstrable video game design skills.
- A good understanding of game technology principles.
- Experience defining, designing, implementing, and supporting production process for creative software teams.
- Must be a team player and know the importance of listening to others.
- An avid enthusiast for games on all platforms.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Unreal Engine 3 or 4 experience an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Private family medical care
- Private dental care
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Long-service holiday reward
- Brand new custom designed studio
- World class training speakers hosted on-site
- Access to multiple online training websites
- Monthly team meals/outings
- On-site subsidised Masseuse, Yoga & Life Drawing.
- Quarterly salary adjustment reviews
- Monthly 1on1s with your Line Manager
- Yearly Line Manager & Studio Peer Performance review process
- Subsidised gym in the office complex
- Staff only merchandise store
- State of the art office with the entire 140+ team in 1 open-plan room
- Free fruit, juices and soft drinks
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- National Rail Season Ticket Travel Loan
- Overseas Relocation Support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Support Assistance Programme (Free personal counselling and guidance support)
- Finder’s Fee
- Free Eye Test & Discounted Glasses
- Free Seasonal Flu Jab