£35000 - £50000 per annum
0203 216 2584
over 1 year ago
My client is a renowned studio with a track record of brilliant AAA titles, setting the very standard in its genre. They have been developing top-tier games for more than 30 years and have consistently pushed the boundaries of creative excellence with their titles. Are you a go-getter? Always looking to motivate and push those around you to strive to achieve the very best results? I am looking for an experienced Producer to join this studio and take ownership over the Production pipeline for one of the most iconic franchises out there.
The successful Producer will have under their remit, a large multi-functional team span comprising programmers and engineers, as well as the audio, vehicle and character teams. The Producer will be tasked with working direct with these teams as well as the Scrum/discipline groups to ensure excellent Project delivery.
- Matrix-management of a team of around 19 multi-disciplined developers
- Ensure cross-team liaison is done in a timely and efficient way to ensure that requirements are defined and delivered.
- Be a bastion of positivity, energy and a can-do ethos
- Motivating staff and maintaining morale throughout the team.
- Run scrum meetings, task-management and project tracking
- Track through use of a range of reports and tools such as Trello, MP Project, JIRA, and Excel.
- Review detailed milestone deliverables and ensure they are fully achieved
- Validate weekly Project Progress Reports, including detailed Risk Register.
- Report to the Executive Producer on progress and what's happening 'on the ground'
- Proven track record of project management working on PC/Console current generation titles (3+ years)
- 1 or more AAA titles shipped as Producer
- PRINCE2/SCRUM certification is highly beneficial
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Risk management experience
- Good fundamental understanding of art and technical / engineering fundamentals