0203 216 2589
about 1 year ago
Our client is a specialised in Free-To-Play games Studio
They are part of a worldwide Famous AAA games Publisher
If you’re passionate about gaming and want to work in an easy going but fast paced environment, join us in our mobile quest!
As a Gameplay Programmer, you will work on an unannounced ambitious mobile game project with a big IP, and be responsible for implementing, debugging, and refining core gameplay features.
Working closely with other gameplay programmers, you will need to write clear, maintainable code and provide tools and technical support to designers and artists.
A strong understanding of mobile platform constraints is a must.
- 3+ years’ experience in mobile game development with at least 1 mobile game shipped
- Ability to rapidly prototype and iterate using industry-standard tools, methodologies, and languages (Unity 3D, C#)
- Strong grasp of 3D mobile game development best practices
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivation, eagerness to learn, adaptability, and an ability to effectively communicate with non-technical team members (mainly designers & artists)
- Great understanding of Game Design needs and an ability to translate them technically
- Knowledge in a specific field would be greatly appreciated (e.g. UI, AI, or Network)
- Passionate about games, design, technology, with a forward-thinking approach