€30000 - €55000 per annum, Benefits: Healthcare provisions, relocation assistance
0203 216 2584
over 1 year ago
Are you a driven, passionate individual with a background in outsource production and management? Looking to join a world-leading AAA studio in the development of their next groundbreaking title?
My client is an acclaimed AAA studio who has been creating top quality video games for almost two decades. They are a collective of creative individuals who are genuinely passionate about creating rich, story-driven immersive worlds with vivid experiences for a wide audience of gamers.
I am looking for an experienced Outsource Producer to join the team and take ownership of planning and organisation of external art development. Your role will facilitate the delivery of the next unforgettable AAA title by supporting, coordinating and planning the long-term roadmap for external vendors and resources.
- Maintain and cultivate long-term positive vendor relationship;
- Negotiate favourable contracts; to secure good terms, rates, and talents;
- Plan and book external capacity to guarantee the best external resources are always available whenever needed;
- Anticipate resource needs, both short-term and long-term, from sometimes uncertain and fluent design decisions.;
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and help shepherd the internal processes forward to keep production running smoothly without interruptions;
- Support the internal assistant art directors, who are responsible for the day-to-day interactions with vendors, if issues need to be escalated for quick resolution;
- Facilitate communication between all art teams to realize overall goals and make sure deadlines are met and issues surfaced swiftly;
- Track status of art assets, including making sure supporting materials required for production is properly prepared, communicated, understood, and followed externally;
- Assist external project managers in the creation and execution of art schedules and resource plans;
- Gather accurate data and prepare financial reports, such as monthly, quarterly, and annual spending, both actual and forecasted, for the executive producer and studio management team;
- Look to expand the studio’s outsourcing efforts where further efficiencies, savings, and/or quality improvements can be made.
- At least 5 years prior game industry experience including direct experience with outsourcing and vendor management;
- Able to solve complex production problems efficiently with a track-record of doing so already.
- Knowledgeable of art content production pipelines; from ideas, briefs, workflows, and team dependencies etc.;
- Ambitious and relentlessly focused on high-quality, high-fidelity results;
- Comfortable in an ambiguous and dynamic work environment, embracing changes and accepting revisions if needed to improve the game;
- Master of both agile and waterfall production methods, able to discern which approach to take based on the situation;
- Proficient in Excel, Hansoft, JIRA.
- Background in technical art direction or art production is preferred (however, this is not a hands-on art director position, this is covered by other disciplines)
What are you waiting for? This is your chance to be a huge impact on the next AAA title. Applicants will need to respond with their CV attached. I look forward to hearing from you.