£45000 - £55000 per annum
0203 216 2557
over 1 year ago
The ideal Electrical Project manager will be organised with the ability to work across numerous projects simultaneously. With natural leadership qualities, the Electrical Project Manager will enjoy working as part of a team to create outstanding creative displays. This is a fantastic role which offers an enticing mix of work, part office and part practical.
The Electrical Project Manager will be jointly responsible for the management of an experienced and multi-talented electrical team. As such, the successful Electrical Project Manager will have the following:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels – the role will require attendance at both internal and external meetings and provide technical support for colleagues throughout a project’s cycle
- Superb and agile problem-solving skills, particularly in undertaking fault diagnosis.
- Experience of providing support to onsite installation teams, ensuring that all electrical plans are adhered to and to resolve electrical faults
- Power distribution specification – Design and specification of temporary and permanent Electrical circuits in line with UK standards and regulations
- Product Design - Work closely with the Technical team and Creative Director to design the electrics of a display
- Costings – Initial phase of planning the electrical materials and labour for the electrical/lighting elements of a design.
- Level 3 NVQ, City & Guilds 2365 or equivalent
- 17th/18th Edition
- Testing and Inspection, City & Guilds 2391
- Electrical Design and verification, City & Guilds 2396 or equivalent
- Installation of electrical circuits
- Team Management & Leadership skills – Decision making
- Testing of Electrical circuits
- Any Programming (DMX & Madrix) would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of lighting equipment & products
- AutoCAD or other CAD experience will be a benefit
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA, ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
Electrical, Project Manager, Electrical Manager, C&G 2365, 17th Edition, 18th Edition, PAT, Testing, Design, DMX, Lighting, Temporary Lighting, Electrician, Electrical Circuits, C&G 2391, C&G 2396, 2365, 2391, 2396