0203 216 2584
over 1 year ago
Are you limitlessly passionate about F2P / mobile games? Do you have an unparalleled proficiency in Unity and C#? An illustrious studio is looking for an experienced gameplay programmer to join their team for the development of a brand new, ambitious IP. With their first release racking up over 60 million users over the span of a decade and continuing in growth, this is your chance to realise your potential to be part of something great. The successful gameplay programmer will be responsible for implementing, debugging and refining core gameplay features whilst working closely with the programming team. Join this brilliant studio today!
- Implementing, debugging, and refining core gameplay features
- Working closely with other gameplay programmers, you will need to write clear, maintainable code and provide tools and technical support to designers and artists.
- A strong understanding of mobile platform constraints is a must.
- 3+ years’ experience in mobile game development with at least 1 mobile title shipped.
- Ability to rapidly prototype and iterate using industry-standard tools, methodologies, and languages (Unity 3D, C#)
- Strong grasp of 3D mobile game development best practices
- Self-motivation, eagerness to learn, adaptability, and an ability to effectively communicate with non-technical team members (mainly designers & artists)
- Great understanding of Game Design needs and an ability to translate them technically
- Knowledge in a specific field would be greatly appreciated (e.g. UI, AI, or Network)
- Passionate about games, design, technology, with a forward-thinking approach
- Relocation subsidy offered (flights, 1 month of accomodation)
- Visa sponsorship offered
- Health insurance provision
- 4 free games from the studio per year
Don’t delay, this is a tremendous opportunity to be an integral part of a fantastic mobile project! Applicants will need to attach their CV with emphasis on their coding proficiencies and any relevant examples.
I look forward to hearing from you!