£275 - £300 per annum
0203 216 2563
over 1 year ago
To support the markets and digital teams in producing high quality, digital-first content for campaigns.
- To work across digital and markets teams to help devise and create effective digital-first campaign content.
- To collaboratively write, edit and approve campaign digital content in line with house style, tone of voice and digital content best practice.
- To collaborate with developers and UX designers to create campaign page templates that meet user and business needs.
- To perform user testing and use this to inform digital campaign content.
- To continually monitor and analyse the performance of campaign content, and make evidence-based improvements.
- To proactively engage with other teams including Corporate Communications, PR, Social Media and Operations to collaborate on effective digital campaign content.
- To advise, mentor, and train wider colleagues on digital content best practice.
- Excellent knowledge of language, grammar, writing for the web, readability and plain English.
- Excellent knowledge of usability and accessibility, including mobile.
- Good knowledge of marketing campaigns and how they may be used on the web.
- Excellent understanding of how to interpret web analytics to inform the user experience.
- Excellent knowledge of search and SEO best practice.
- Good understanding of metadata, taxonomy and information architecture.
- Good knowledge of content management templates and workflows.
- Broad understanding of online business in either a commercial or educational environment.
- Excellent digital copywriting skills.
- Ability to write emotive, creative content in accessible, plain English.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate analyses, recommendations and best practice to stakeholders of varying levels of seniority.
- Good interpersonal skills in a variety of situations, and managing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborative working across functional areas to deliver shared goals.
- Extensive experience in creating successful digital campaigns for a large corporate website.
- Extensive experience in writing and editing effective, user focused online content.
- Experience working within editorial house style, brand and tone of voice.
- Experience of editing creative content for plain English and accessibility.
- Experience of working with content management systems.
- Experience in optimising content for mobile/tablet.
- Experience in user testing and accessibility testing.