£35000 - £40000 per annum
0203 216 2563
over 1 year ago
The social team concentrates on both paid social network advertising and social content management, particularly on Facebook and Instagram. You will report into the Associate Director of Digital. This role will require you to work closely with clients and colleagues, helping to grow social content output across existing client base and help assist with growing the department by working closely with the new business team and marketing team to generate new leads.
Responsible for creating original, engaging and strategic content for both new and existing clients to help increase their audiences and deepen engagement. You will also assist in the procurement of new business.
- Work with the new business team to engage with our pipeline and enhance our full-service client proposals, including recommendations on strategy, budget, target audience, and KPIs.
- Assess media gaps with existing client base and create new plans to cross & up-sell social media management.
- Work on campaign strategy, content planning, creation & curation and report back to clients & colleagues.
- Reach performance targets for allocated accounts, ensuring the best ROI is delivered for clients.
- Working with the social media exec, deliver regular reports & analysis to clients and internal stakeholders, showing campaign results and highlighting key trends.
- Educate both clients & colleagues by organising & attending regular client & internal meetings.
- At least 5 years of experience working within social media content development and delivery. Agency experience is preferable however, we will also consider candidates with relevant client-side experience.
- A commercially focused, can do attitude.
- Experience working within either a creative or content-based environment, preferable.
- A strong passion for social media and digital advertising in general.
- A sound understanding of social listening and analytics tools.
- A good working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint & the Adobe suite of software.
- An eye for aesthetics & excellent attention to detail.
- An outstanding working attitude with an ability to perform under pressure, mixed with a friendly & positive attitude.
- Have demonstrable experience of planning & activating organic content campaigns across social media channels such as Facebook, IG, Twitter & Pinterest.