Pro Rata £24k
0203 216 2557
over 1 year ago
6 Mth Fix Term Contract - Possible Ext to 12mth
My client, a prestigious not-for-profit based in North London, are looking for an Onsite AV Event Technician to join their busy team on an initial 6 month Fixed Term Contract – with the distinct possibility of extension to 12 months.
The Onsite AV Event Technician will be required to:
- Ensure all technical and physical preparations for the numerous Commercial Events are completed in accordance with SLA’s and then manage and provide technical support for events where required.
- Provide 1st line IT support when required.
- The ideal candidate will manage and oversee the work of external contractors in relation to new on-site AV equipment, ensuring compliance with appropriate Health and Safety
- Where appropriate, establish needs for each event through direct contact with nominees of clients.
- To be in attendance during commercial event functions to operate audio-visual/technical equipment if so required.
- Liaise with contractors/exhibitors to ensure the smooth and safe running of each event.
- Ensure that the supplies of support materials and technical equipment are maintained to sufficient levels and in serviceable condition.
- Raise purchase orders in line with my client’s accounting procedures.
- To carry out Risk Assessments prior to each commercial event
- Previous experience supporting corporate and commercial events
- Previous onsite Audio Visual support experience
- Hands-on experience with Audio Visual and PA equipment
- Strong team working ethics and abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER. YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VALID VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA. ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN YOUR CV, NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
AV, Audio Visual, Onsite, AV Technician, Onsite Technician, Onsite AV Technician, Event, Event Technician, PA, Corporate, Commercial, Exhibitions, IT, Support