Competitive Salary Based on Experience
0203 216 2564
almost 2 years ago
Strategy and Planning
Working within a strong team, the International Media Account Director is responsible for managing senior relationships across the client and with internal specialist team and partner agencies. The account is a well known finance company, with global planning, strategy and buying from the London hub.
• Client Management
• Take Brief – Shape Strategy – Audience Insights etc. – Coordinate internal specialist execution teams e.g. Search, digital, OOH etc.
• Strategic Planning
• Educate Clients
• Manage Exec and use for support on Presentations, Research, Bookings etc.
• Floating resource of AM and SPB who sit under the role and another AD
• B2B Experience or a desire to work on B2B and learn the market
• Personable, Confident, Organized, Process Driven, Capable of handling multiple senior client contacts and internal teams.
• Broad Media Understanding, Strong in Digital (Although working alongside Digital Activation AD so does have support if required)