North West England
0203 216 2584
almost 2 years ago
Are you an exemplary VFX Artist with an unparalleled creative flare and a great grasp of logical approaches to creating outstanding VFX? Are you looking to join a renowned AAA studio which is passionate about empowering highly detailed, visually stunning player experiences?
My client are looking for a Senior VFX Artist with the drive and knowledge to bring out the best in those around them, whilst contributing to the development of top shelf VFX for the next AAA title.
- Responsible for conceptualising and implementation of high-end VFX for an awesome title
- You will use the in-house editor to create exceptional VFX for in-game and cutscene areas
- Collaborate closely with VFX Lead and the Art Director to ensure consistency between project vision and implementation of VFX
- Work cross-department to ensure effects heavy levels have a balanced frame rate
- Highly diligent and organized, ensuring milestones are delivered in line with the timeframe for project
- Lead by example, help to mentor and develop junior profiles in the VFX team
- Work closely with the VFX lead and engine programmers to build future tools and improve pipelines and graphic potential.
- Outstanding portfolio demonstrating high calibre VFX work
- Demonstrable exposure to VFX within the Games industry (console based is a plus)
- Good working knowledge of relevant 3D Application, preferably Maya
- Advanced skills of software used in game development (i.e. UE4, Unity)
- In-depth knowledge of VFX Principals and a good sense of timing and staging, with a thorough understanding of Shaders and Rendering pipeline.