negotiable and very competitive package
0207 929 2999
over 1 year ago
Then this is the role for you…..
Work with Facebook and other social and mobile advertising platforms to drive new users to these games and to reactivate existing users, using data to optimise CPI and LTV. You will manage key performance indicators for net revenue, transaction growth, & promotional spending by performing experiments, A/B tests and continually optimise campaigns based on results.
By working in this creative environment, you can learn and grow and will make your mark on new mobile games played by millions worldwide.
The responsibilities will include the following but not be limited to:-
· Work together with the marketing team to create and optimise advertising campaigns. You will set campaign goals, define relevant audiences and build acquisition funnels, based on data-driven analytics to quantify success.
· Establish new growth strategies (create, manage, and experiment with new user acquisition channels).
· Analyse trends and make data-driven decisions, provide reports and uncover areas of improvement.
· Balance campaign-level marketing costs with player monetisation using advanced analytics tools.
· Test, learn and evolve the marketing campaign execution process, establish best practices to maximise impact and scale our efforts.
· Identify new marketing and partnership channels that are scalable for user acquisition.
· Recognise current market trends and execute campaigns/ads to meet those needs.
· Monitor competitor activities to identify relevant practices for developing new strategies.
· Be directly responsible of the bidding and the budget allocation.
· Develop compelling marketing campaign ideas that make us stand out.
· Optimisation of marketing assets and mobile store presence.
· Work in collaboration with art and creative teams, be responsible of the compiling and using of marketing creatives (ads, assets, visuals, text, etc.)
· Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, or related studies.
· Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in gaming, technology and/or digital entertainment.
· Great knowledge and proven experience of mobile UA platforms.
· Enthusiast in performance marketing with interest in mobile and gaming industry.
· A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
· Ability to accept constructive feedback on your work.
· Excellent organisational and communication skills: a good team player.
· Strong analytical, detail oriented, precise, quality driven, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive.
· Flexible attitude, ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances and work priorities in a timely manner.
· Fluent written and well spoken English language.
What is on offer:
· Diverse and challenging projects with the chance to bring and realise your own ideas.
· A competitive salary, pension, and bonus system.
· An extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence.
· Great opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the industry.
· Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
· Free daily lunch and events.
· Fruit, beer and treats!
· Game-designed offices
· Friday entertainment evenings