£25000 - £28000 per annum
0203 216 2566
over 1 year ago
The Role –
- Be able to navigate and implement advanced features within search management platforms i.e. automation, scripts, audiences, bid strategies.
- Carry out health checks on Paid Search accounts to ensure they are set up and running to Mindshare best practice.
- Understand how Paid Search can be measured and tracked using Search 360 Ads, Google Analytics or other 3rd Party technology.
- Implement, test and optimise search campaigns to hit our KPIs.
- Complete client reporting and analyse campaign results extracting insight in order to provide explanation for results and recommendations.
- Create media plans and complete the financial PO process and carry our regular budget management checks.
- Contribute to regular client meetings by preparing material and presenting on performance and account actions.
- Support the Search Executive with tasks, provide guidance and supervise where needed.
- Train Search Executives on how to effectively and efficiently build and optimise search campaigns.
- Keep up to date with digital media developments, write POVs and case studies and share them with the wider team.
- Experience setting up and optimising campaigns with Google and Bing Ads.
- Exceptional experience navigating Google, Bing and Search management platforms, such as Search Ads 360, Marin or Kenshoo.
- Experience using audiences to optimise Paid Search campaigns.
- Analytically minded and good at handling large data sets in order to identify trends and insights.
- Understanding of Paid Search best practices.
- Understanding of search measurement capabilities.
- Advanced experience using Excel and Powerpoint.
- Proactive approach to improving their knowledge and capability.
- Passion for PPC and keen to develop a career at the agency.
- Italian, Dutch, Spanish or French language skills desirable.