£70000 - £100000 per annum
0203 216 2558
over 1 year ago
An innovative Videoconferencing company that offers business communication solutions globally? Do you have passion for technology?
As a Technical Account Manager, you will be responsible for technical pre-sales support, presenting and delivering the video solutions via product demonstrations at customer sites, channel partners and trade shows/events.
you will be part of the post sales team striving to do everything in its power to ensure that their customers realize value from the investment they make in the organization. The team is composed of bright leaders who are passionate about making their customers successful and take initiative to constantly improve the program. This organisation is growing and want ambitious people to join and help with the success.
As a candidate, I’m seeking someone that is bright and energetic, proactive, driven, and customer service oriented. A multi-talented individual with experience in use case mapping, user adoption strategies, client presentation delivery and facilitation, as well as customer relationship building. Requires an ability to get hands on with hardware troubleshooting from time to time. Some experience with Microsoft Lync/Skype for business is required with a deep understanding of AV and Videoconferencing.
Drive customer success for maintenance renewal and expansion
- Manage customer health and maturity for EMEA
- Develop and execute adoption plans for strategic accounts
- Guide customer on boarding and deliver training
- Ensure expeditious resolution of customer support cases
- Troubleshoot hardware and software technical issues
- Training curriculum & content development
- Customer communications development
- Development of account plans
Represent the voice of the customer
- Document customer interactions, use cases and workflows
- Communicate customer stories to the product and marketing teams
- Contribute to product feedback initiatives and capture product gaps
• Engineering or computer science degree strongly preferred
• 3-5 years’ experience in consulting or account management working with a technical product
• A background in B2B roles with experience in Fortune 1000 accounts
• History of customer service oriented roles
• Excellent organizational and communications skills
• Frequent travel to client sites required
Nice to haves:
• Technical customer support experience with a hardware-based product
• Change management and training experience is a plus
• Familiarity with command line tools and computer networking technologies
• Competitive salary compensation package and become a shareholder