£30000 - £40000 per annum
0203 216 2566
over 1 year ago
The PPC Account Manager will be reporting directly to the Head of PPC, bringing their innovative and unique PPC skills to the already dynamic team. The successful candidate will have the confidence to showcase their own ideas, alongside received direction from more experienced members of the team.
The Role –
- Take ownership of management for accounts across 16 European markets.
- Day to day management and optimisation of PPC campaigns across multiple clients to KPIs and industry benchmarks.
- Campaign activation across all areas –build, creative, targeting, new features etc, to strict deadlines.
- Maintain a first class level of accuracy and account hygiene, regularly reviewing account setups.
- Assist in the production of weekly and monthly reports for clients summarising performance.
- Produce and participate in quarterly PPC performance reviews to clients.
- Be the main point of contact for PPC queries for your clients and play a supporting role for others.
- Provide in-depth analysis of client performance using a variety of PPC tools.
- Managing expectations both internally and with clients.
- 18 months+ agency side experience preferred.
- An excellent knowledge of Google and Bing’s Search Marketing platforms.
- A good experience in building PPC campaigns from scratch to a high degree of accuracy, utilizing key targeting and audience features.
- A working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- A working knowledge of DoubleClick for Search would be preferable.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and highly presentable.
- Comfortable working with data to drive insights and recommendations.
- Confident in dealing directly with clients.
- Experience and confidence in managing PPC accounts independently, taking control of budget pacing, regular optimisation, reporting and analysis.