£80000 - £120000 per annum
0203 216 2587
about 1 year ago
The ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, outstanding problem-solving skills, the ability to deliver on time, and works well in a team environment.
- Develop and maintain systems related to networking and multiplayer gameplay
- Collaborate on solving various game design challenges as they relate to multiplayer gameplay
- Debug and optimize network systems for optimal latency and bandwidth utilization
- An avid gamer with a passion for making games
- Excellent communication and team skills
- 5+ years of industry experience developing multiplayer games for PC and consoles
- Experience performing analysis and optimization of network traffic.
- Experience with multithreaded programming
- Proficiency in C/C++
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering
- Unreal Engine experience