£45000 - £55000 per annum
0203 216 2557
over 1 year ago
The ideal AV Project Manager will have a minimum of 2-3 years plus experience of managing High-End Residential Audio Visual integrations into the Luxury homes and cinema market.
Ideally, being from an installation background, the AV Project Manager will need to be competent with systems such as Control4, Crestron and Lutron; any basic programming skills would be a distinct advantage, although this is not essential.
The AV Project Manager will be responsible for managing projects from the initial quote/brief stage through to final install and handover. As such the AV Project Manager will need to have the ability to create technical drawings using AutoCAD and MS Visio.
Other necessary skills & duties for the Senior AV Project Manager will include:
- Networking - Looking after the configuration and documentation of the network, ensuring all standards are met
- Excellent communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Liaising with both internal and external team members, architects, designers and client representatives
- The ability to read and understand Technical Project Documents
- Time and Budget management skills
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA, ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
AV, Audio-Visual, AudioVisual, Installation, PM, Project Manager, Installer, Residential, Rack, Control4, Crestron, Lutron, Integration, Network, IT, Home, Bespoke, Custom Install, Installation, Home Automation, High End, High-End