£22000 - £30000 per annum
0203 216 2557
over 1 year ago
The successful Audio Visual CAD Technician will be responsible for producing engineering drawings including System Schematics, Rack Layouts and 2D & 3D Projection Layouts.
Duties for the AV CAD Technician will include:
- Producing technical drawings as required by Project – schematics, 2D & 3D projection layouts etc.
- Maintaining CAD filing system
- Support the Project Delivery Team to ensure they receive all the necessary information on time, when requested
- Excellent 2D & 3D CAD experience – preferably AutoCAD
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within the Audio Visual industry
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Audio Visual Technology
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superb organisational skills
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER. YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VALID VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA. ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN YOUR CV, NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
AV, Audio Visual, AudioVisual, Project Engineer, AV Designer, AutoCAD, System Designer, Vectorworks, Design, Schematics, AV Project Engineer, AV Engineer, AV Installation Engineer