£22000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Overtime
0203 216 2556
over 1 year ago
You will provide a strong level of support to the Warehouse and the Hire teams ensuring all sales, logistical and delivery processes are completed efficiently. You will be the central figure when it comes to liaising with the aforementioned teams, Senior Management and customers for all dry hire, project requests, schedules, returns and there will be the occasional opportunity to deliver, install, break down and collect equipment from dry hire projects.
As the role is primarily an administrative back of house position you will have:
- Experience with planning and logistics
- A proficiency for administration and organisation
- A good practical understanding of pro audio,AV and lighting used in live events
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to keep accurate records and work effectively with internal processes
On offer are a competitive basic, 24 Days holiday, life assurance and flexible benefits package and the opportunity to belong to a friendly, stable and growing company. For more information and consideration apply now with your full CV.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA