Competitive Salary and Benefits
0203 216 2564
over 1 year ago
This is an exciting role to join the investment team of a top global media agency. The role sits in the central team in London and works closely with the local market teams across the globe.
Key skills & knowledge:
- We are looking for someone with 3-4 years’ media experience, ideally from a media auditing or a media planning and/ or buying background. We would also consider someone from a client media procurement background
- We would expect the successful candidate to have a strong understanding of how key media channels are measured (e.g.; GRPs, impacts, impressions), traded and how they can be analyzed on a cost basis. In addition, some hands-on experience of implementational media planning – whether within a single channel or across channels – would be invaluable.
- We would also welcome a broad overview of the international media marketplace. Additional languages are not essential but would be an advantage.
o Responsibility for tracking in all paid media channels, across a range of local markets in EMEA, APAC and the Americas
o This will involve: working with the agreed reporting methodology, helping local markets to understand and work with the methodology, working closely with local teams to ensure monitoring in an accurate and timely manner, rolling up results on a regional and global basis and working with the Account Director / Business Director to collate/ write up results and insights for presentation to senior clients
• Monitoring vs. targets:
o Working with local teams to monitor delivery vs. set targets (KPIs/ PRIP schemes/ campaign objectives)
o This will also involve writing/ summarizing performance results for the Business Director to present to the global Procurement/ Marketing teams within the client organization, within agreed timelines
• Pan-regional/ cross-market trading:
o Liaising with account teams internally to ensure the Investment team has full sight of current and future briefs and likely spend volumes/ patterns
• Inflation and spend tracking:
o Monitoring trends across international markets, keeping abreast of key market changes and working with local teams to understand any resultant planning/trading implications
• Pitch support:
o Supporting the wider trading team with regards to the trading element of new business opportunities
• Organisation and Co-ordination
• Attention to detail
• Strong Communication
• Excel/ PowerPoint
• Enthusiasm/ Passio