0203 216 2589
over 1 year ago
SOCIAL MEDIA AND COMMUNITY MANAGER
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Social Media & Community Manager with a leading AAA game studio.
Our client’s mission is to empower people and deliver passion through games – if you want to be part of a creative, collaborative team, this is the role for you!
This is a managerial level position where you will be responsible for not only the retention of their core gaming audience, but also for promoting their wide portfolio of racing titles to new audiences and undiscovered racing communities and ambassadors.
Seize your chance to be part of a passionate marketing team whose aim is to reach their community of players and build the next generation of racing advocates!
- The role covers the full product life-cycle across all social and owned channels from announcement through to post launch and service.
- You will mentor and (dependant on experience) lead a small team to deliver each title's unique qualities on every platform in the social sphere.
- You will manage relationships with both playing communities and social media influencers, playing a key role to define the strategy to grow and evolve our reach, taking inspiring content beyond the core gamer community, continually refreshing and energising our immersive racing culture.
- You will manage external relationships with Community Managers (including Xbox, PlayStation, Fanatec) and build content plans that can be amplified across partner channels; write blog posts and channel websites and work with the Director of Communications to align announcements across all platforms.
- This role will see you take responsibility for your own titles and support the Social Managers when needed by empowering, coaching and developing their skills.
- You will work closely with the studios to learn about the games and establish key spokespeople for video content across all relevant channels.
- You will identify community issues/talking points and offer consultancy on best course of action.
If you are an outgoing, capable Social Media professional with proven experience looking for a unique challenge where you can apply passion and creativity, then we want to hear from you!