£40000 - £450000 per annum
0207 929 2999
over 1 year ago
Readily available, pertinent and accurate data is essential to performance marketing. It is the Performance Analytics Principal Consultant’s role to help ensure the team have all the information they need to push their campaigns forward, embodying a data-driven approach to all aspects of channel management and planning.
As well as supporting the business, the Performance Analytics Principal Consultant is responsible for delivering added value to clients via a range of new and innovative services, as well as helping to develop the offering of Performance Analytics as a whole.
- Audit implementations of web analytics solutions, particularly Google Analytics, providing guidance for optimisation to client teams and developers alike.
- Use web analytics skills and practices to support the team, including:
- Evaluate current practices across the team, helping to ensure maximum data veracity and velocity, as well as process efficiency.
- Troubleshoot campaign data issues across the channels and the digital marketing mix at large.
- Using multi-touch attribution technology and techniques, work with client strategy teams to develop a fully integrated approach to channel management and planning.
- Perform training sessions related to web analytics tools and practices to empower theeam in their roles.
- Support the wider Integrated Analytics team with the delivery of measurement frameworks.
- Help to establish measurement best practice for client on boarding and tracking.
- Line manage junior members of the team, IE Performance Analytics Consultants.
- Support the Head of Performance Analytics in the execution of projects and the development of the team’s offerings.
- Help to establish a forum for knowledge sharing and best practice among the worldwide network of digital analytics teams.
- Help to maintain relationships with suppliers by managing accreditation's and keeping abreast of their development roadmaps.
- Champion Performance Analytics throughout the business, promoting the benefits of its services.
- Liaise with the Integrated Analytics team to combine analysis and planning of both digital and non-digital media.
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience using web analytics tools, particularly Google Analytics, in a digital marketing agency/consultancy.
- 2+ years’ experience implementing, customizing and debugging web analytics implementations, particularly Google Analytics.
- Experience implementing web analytics platforms via a tag management solution, particularly Google Tag Manager with a solid grasp of how the Data Layer works.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Client-facing experience, including presenting to groups.
- Experience building measurement frameworks.
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau and Google Data Studio.
- Experience with Google BigQuery.
- Experience with Website Optimisation platforms such as Google Optimize and Optimizely.
The Ideal Candidate
- Is an ambitious talent looking to contribute to a new, growing team in a renowned, global network.
- Is proactive, innovative and adaptive.
- Is tenacious and methodical, keen to solve problems through data-driven solutions and processes.
- Pays close attention to detail and has excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Has a firm understanding of the digital marketing mix.
- Thrives in very -paced, dynamic environments.
- Has the ability to communicate complex ideas in a manner that is easily-understood by non-experts.
- Can develop robust opinions on digital marketing and has the confidence to express them concisely.
- Can independently manage projects, multi-task and prioritise based on workloads and importance.
- Is good at building relationships – it will be key for the person to develop close working relationships with the client teams, internal specialist teams and analytics platform vendors.