£32000 - £35000 per annum
0203 216 2566
over 1 year ago
As the Biddable Manager you will be the key client contact and be responsible for ensuring the strategic directives are following are exceeding client expectations. You will be proactively taking part in helping to evolve how you work in the department including account management, reporting, implementation, optimisation and automation.
The Role –
- Managing Paid Search and social activity.
- Leading communication with key stakeholders.
- Planning and forecasting new projects and campaigns.
- Building reports and presentations to be shared with the stakeholders.
- Planning and activating campaigns on a multitude of digital channels.
- Responsibility for managing the day to day tasks and professional development of an Account Executive.
- Responsibility in helping to drive best practice across SEM, Paid Social, VoD and other channels.
- Keeping abreast of trends and through leadership in Paid Search and other Biddable platforms.
- Responsibility in helping to drive best practice across PPC and related services (GSP, GDN, Mobile, Biddable Social and Youtube).
- Knowledge of PPC and Social with 2-3 years’ experience, preferably within an agency.
- Excellent understanding of search techniques (research, optimisation and evaluation).
- Excellent skills in building strategic documents and presentations.
- Experience in managing employees is advantageous – setting objectives, task prioritisations, motivation and appraisals.
- Knowledge of sit analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO is advantageous.
- Fundamental understanding of the workings of other performance/direct response channels such as Affiliates and Display would be desirable.
- Knowledge of key trends in client and Search market media dynamics.
- A second European language is advantageous.