£23000 - £28000 per annum
0203 216 2556
over 1 year ago
ASAP - Subject To Notice
This growing and established company supplies a range of rigging design solutions and equipment to a wide array of entertainment projects across the globe covering film, TV, concerts, live events exhibitions and much more. They are now looking for a positive and career-focused person to join their talented and professional team as a Rigging Equipment Technician
Based at their site in Buckinghamshire your work will have a positive impact on the quality and safety of a varied portfolio of projects within the entertainment world, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks to ensure that all relevant equipment is prepped to a high safety standard and ready to be delivered to the variety of projects that the company is involved with. This role will see you:
- Maintaining and inspecting rigging and lifting equipment in accordance with all statutory regulations
- Examining company and customer lifting equipment and accessories
- Managing and maintaining an extensive inventory of hire kit
- Assisting stock control and processes
- Assisting the Branch Manager and Hire Team
- Ensure all standards of company’s H&S and legalisation are always upheld
- Working in a supportive environment
You have a passion for the events sector and you are trained with either Lodestar, Liftket or both. Ideally, this will be supported with an LEEA qualification as well as either an electrical or hire inspection background plus a desire to progress, learn and excel. Round this off with a full clean driving licence, a great attitude and you are heading in the right direction.
On offer is a competitive basic plus overtime, training, bonus scheme and 28 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays), so for further details and consideration apply now with your full CV.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA