£28000 - £32000 per annum
0203 216 2557
almost 2 years ago
The Lead Video Installation Engineer will attend construction sites in order to install equipment racks, cabling, control, and display kit as well as providing on-site support to existing clients.
The successful Lead Video Installation Engineer will need the following skills and experience:
- Audio Visual Installation Experience
- Excellent technical skills – Video, Networking, Audio, Power, Ventilation
- Media server experience/knowledge – Crestron, Kramer, Medialon, Touchdesigner, DisplayMapper, etc.
- Events Installation experience
- Attention to detail
- Due to the nature of the industry and role, a willingness to travel and flexibility towards working hours is essential
- Full clean UK Driving Licence
- Any electrical installation qualifications would be a benefit
- Installing, maintaining and operating specialist video systems, including audio and electrical
- Installing and terminating data, power, video and audio cabling
- Installing and dressing Racks
- Installing Projectors, Screens, LED’s as well as all lighting and audio equipment
- Customer facing and liaising with clients on-site
- Provide technical support, ensuring all SLA targets are met
- Assisting the Warehouse Manager on non-site days
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA, ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
AV, Audio Visual, AudioVisual, Installation Engineer, Video Installations, Technician, Installation Technician, 3D Mapping, Video Mapping, Projection, DisplayMapper, Resolume, Watchout, BrightSign, TouchDesigner