£22000 - £25000 per annum
0203 216 2557
about 2 years ago
The successful CAD Technician will have the option to either work from home, from my client’s East Midlands office, or work a combination of both.
Duties for the ideal CAD Technician will include the following:
- Providing a high level of assistance to the Systems Integrator and his engineering team by providing quality detailed drawings and schematics for a variety of integration projects
- Acting as a sounding board providing support to teams involved with sales, purchasing, and installations
- Ensuring that all projects adhere to the relevant industry regulations, guidelines and match the company’s already consistent output and quality of work
- Ability to manage your workload and time
- An excellent level of CAD & system design experience
- General knowledge and understanding of pro AV /audio /lighting equipment used for entertainment, broadcast, and venue integration projects
- Any onsite experience of hands-on installation of maintenance of pro AV/audio/lighting equipment within a live event/venue/broadcast environment would be a distinct advantage
- Flexibility to work away from home and the occasional weekend
- An excellent level of written and verbal communication
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA. ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
AV, Audio Visual, Audio-Visual, AudioVisual, AutoCAD Technician, System Designer, CAD Technician, AV AutoCAD Tech, CAD, Design, Event, Live Event, Broadcast, Venue, Event Installation, Technician, System Design