0203 216 2563
over 1 year ago
- Strong commercial mind-set, leading on delivery of services in line with client objectives, service level agreements and terms of business
- Passion for Paid Search, demonstrated by a proven track record of driving performance for clients
- Leadership skills, strong leader with previous experience of leading a successful team
- Communication skills, can convey complex topics to different stakeholder types
- Strong presenting skills, able to present confidently in front of large audiences
- Winning mentality, striving to exceed expectations
- Numerate, analytical, and administratively competent with strong attention to detail
- Work closely with the client planning teams & specialist teams to deliver integrated campaigns.
- Act as a representative of the Paid Search department. Build relationships throughout the company, identify opportunity for client growth.
- Ensure all meeting outcomes are reported & delivered against by team.
- Shape & inform client strategy & client services.
- Take career management seriously, prepare for performance reviews and attend training.
- Have an ability to be highly motivated, numerate, and articulate, both when speaking to clients, writing documents and analysing results.
- Responsible for continued development of search accounts and other biddable channels within own team and wider department – driving efficiencies, seeking opportunities for growth.
- Advanced understanding of search & biddable principles, how marketing campaigns work cross market, advanced analytic aptitude, view for the bigger picture of embedding strategies cross channel and within the client’s vertical.
- Advanced experience with bid management, analytics & competitive insights tools available in the market - when they should be used and their relative strengths and limitations.
- Show initiative and pro-activity in growing the accounts, increasing efficiencies, and identifying new client opportunities.