£30000 - £32000 per annum
0203 216 2564
over 1 year ago
This is an exciting role to join a strong planning team with one of the top agencies in London. You will join a team who are experts in consumer behaviour and communications, strategy, innovation and choosing the best partners for brands to connect within culture.
As Senior Planner, you are an important part of the creation of the most appropriate communications plan for your client to achieve their business goals. You are responsible for helping to strategise, produce and make sense of the key media, consumer and market intelligence required to your clients’ connections plan.
You spend time with media partners understanding their offerings in detail, and are up to speed on all the intricate tactics available to brands today – from new platforms, to new targeting opportunities. You are an important part of the idea design, and the development of the communications architecture and tactics.
In this role, you produce and analyse consumer, brand and marketing intelligence for the communications plan development. You have a good understanding of the communications planning process, and are able to help mine through tools like Clear Decisions for audience and competitive data from AdDynamix, client and desk research, to set the most appropriate communications goals for a given task, and understand the right channels and approaches to take. However, you don’t stop at the fundamentals, and are also able to use social listening data, search trends, wider audience trend information and other ideas as dynamic inputs to the communications approach.
- Experience in integrated planning role at a media agency
- Category or audience experience as relevant per assignment
- Strong, rigorous media planning skills with knowledge of TV, Radio, Print and OOH, with good knowledge and experience with Digital media
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues, and vendors
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Has a strong eye for detail
- Strong time-management and organisational skills
- Required PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience analysing data and market research
- Experience delegating assignments to junior staff