£35000 - £40000 per annum
0203 216 2566
over 1 year ago
Reporting directly to the Paid Media Strategy Lead, the successful candidate will be responsible for creating, developing and implementing successful paid advertising strategies, to produce results driven campaigns for a portfolio of clients. You will also be working closely alongside Content and SEO Managers to ensure the best results for their loyal and incredible clients.
Key responsibilities -
- Setting up and running PPC campaigns on a variety of search engines and platforms, including, but not limited to Google, Display, Bing, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Independently managing and leading high value client campaigns whilst demonstrating proactive account management to drive client satisfaction.
- Reporting on paid advertising activity for clients and proactively working towards achieving client goals and targets within PPC campaigns.
- Managing budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target.
- Continuously increasing knowledge of all digital channels, particularly PPC, in order to integrate innovations and developments into client campaigns to ensure they are future proof.
- Sharing knowledge with internal teams in a collaborative and lively environment.
- Identifying new business and up-sell opportunities and working with the PPC Strategy Lead on proposals for clients.
- Working collaboratively with the Client Services Team and helping communicate PPC concepts and recommendations to clients.
- Ensuring internal systems and processes are adhered to and kept up to date.
- 2 years’ experience leading and developing PPC campaigns, preferably in an agency environment.
- An understanding of automated bidding solutions and custom AdWords scripts.
- Experience managing PPC campaigns, across a variety of search engines.
- Substantial experience in the use of paid search management and tracking tools.
- Experience in independently managing client campaigns and relationships.
- Solid understanding of paid search best practice and working knowledge and/or strong interest in other media channels especially SEO and Social Media.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to process and interpret large amounts of complex data.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Workplace pension scheme for all eligible employees
- Childcare vouchers
- One day’s paid leave on or around your birthday
- Occasional SkiveBar (finished an hour early, most often pre Bank Holiday weekends)
- £500 recruitment rewards referral scheme
- Free fruit every week, free beer on Friday afternoons and free sight test
- Cycle to work scheme
- Seasonal & themed parties
- Local bar and shop corporate discounts