£60,000 - £70,000 + bonus
0207 929 2999
over 1 year ago
The candidate will need to turn a business question into a technical brief, work with experts and analysts to deliver solutions (including advanced analytics), and provide sound recommendations to clients.
The role will provide the candidate with the opportunity to apply their marketing consulting skills across a wide range of clients, focused mainly on generating growth and improving marketing ROI. The topics are varied and challenging and can include areas such as advertising effectiveness, market sizing, optimal resource allocation, forecasting, optimal pricing and promotion, and optimal media deployment –including digital media.
Most projects are global, working with leading global brands and occasional travel is required.
- Liaise with senior management within our clients to support ongoing relationships and support their decision making in marketing.
- Ownership of the overall client problem and knowledge of the key data points.
- Act as a bridge and translator between clients’ business issues and analytical solutions, both internal (our Data Science and Performance Analytics teams) and external (including machine learning and “AI” third party solutions).
- Taking a methodical and logical approach to analytics and problem solving.
- Development of solid recommendations for clients, including back-up materials and face to face presentations.
- Work with consultants in the team to identify, analyse, and interpret trends and patterns from data.
- Create responses to briefs, which are often loosely defined and subject to repeated change.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Degree in Economics, Business, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering or equivalent relevant experience.
- Post-graduate degree in Business, Marketing or Economics or equivalent relevant experience.
- Extensive experience in consulting or marketing analytics environments.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- High level of numeracy.
- Basic understanding of data science, statistical modelling, ML and data handling techniques.
- A curious nature with the desire to get under the skin of a problem.
- Methodical and logical with an eye for detail.
- Strong communication and influencing skills at senior levels (verbal, written & informal).
- Able to cope calmly in a fast-paced, client demand driven environment.