£30000 - £40000 per annum
0203 216 2566
about 2 years ago
As SEO Manager you will take control of the technical SEO strategy and be tasked with charging the organic search and traffic into pole position within their industry.
The Role –
- Manage a team of one or more SEO Executives.
- Work within Web Development Team as the organic SEO specialist.
- Have full responsibility for technical SEO.
- Create a unique SEO content strategy for each brand.
- Evaluate product offerings, traffic, landing page quality, content, and design.
- Analyse SERPs, analytics data, plus competitor and industry activity and links.
- Develop a link building strategy and implement.
- Prepare useful weekly and monthly reports.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors.
- Track, report and analyse website analytics and organic initiatives and campaigns.
- Optimise content and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation.
- Stay on top of the industry and ensure you’re always one step ahead of every algorithm update.
- Get involved in video content, blog management and social media activity.
- Be prepared to teach others in the company of best practice SEO activities.
- 4 years+ experience of hands-on SEO.
- Experience in working as the lead, without supervision.
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Experience of using Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Majestic SEO, Moz tools, Buzzstream and other standard SEO software.
- A solid understanding of schema mark-up, link clean-up / disavowal, SEO audits, rich text, canonicalization theory.
- Experience in all aspects of technical SEO.
- A complete understanding of website architecture, best practices and crawlability.
- Experience of devising and overseeing successful outreach campaigns.
- Impeccable written and spoken English.
- Strong numerical, analytical and creative skills.
- 25 days holidays, plus 8 public/bank holidays
- Annual bonus scheme
- Annual cost of living salary increase
- Wednesday lunch
- Bottled spring water and fruit juices daily
- Fresh fruit daily
- Breakout room with Netflix
- Stunning location, 2 minutes from Tube