£80000 - £100000 per annum
0207 929 2999
over 1 year ago
As Senior Lead Full Stack Programmer, you will be responsible for building a sustainable game framework and making architectural decisions. You will need to build the tools and features needed to make great games, in an environment that inspires rapid prototyping and iterative development.
You will need to shape the studio’s nascent programming department by setting up operations and hiring a strong team to deliver on strategic objectives. You will report directly to the studio’s top management.
- 5+ years’ experience as full stack programmer in game development
- At least one game released on iOS and Android
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Self-motivation, eagerness to learn, adaptability, and an ability to effectively communicate with non-technical team members
- Great understanding of Game Design needs and an ability to translate them technically
- Personal interest in video games and a solid understanding of its culture
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English