0203 216 2563
over 1 year ago
- Responsible for ensuring all weekly, monthly & ad hoc reports for the Client are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work hand in hand with the team and assume a principal role in the development of account/campaign strategies to enable future growth.
- Deliver regular reporting to clients according to the schedule. All reports are to be timely, accurate and insightful.
- Implement appropriate strategies to achieve the client’s KPI targets.
- Management of ad copy testing and optimisation.
- Management of keyword selection and optimisation strategy.
- Management of tracking and bid management through Marin.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Minimum 2 years of PPC account management / senior executive experience, ideally part of that on the agency-side. (Retail or Travel experience would be ideal)
- Has experience across search (AdWords and Bing) and Google display network (prospecting / remarketing)
- Strong analytical skills are essential; you must feel comfortable analysing raw data, identifying trends and drawing conclusions to present actionable recommendations
- It is compulsory to have experience using 3rd party bid management software on a day to day basis (e.g. Marin Software, DoubleClick Search etc.)
- Advanced Excel user
- Comfortable with using presentation tools (e.g. PowerPoint, Keynote etc.) and confident in presenting in front of the clients
- Passionate about digital media and committed to building a career in digital marketing
- Able to assist in new business opportunities when required, preparing presentations or helping with pitches
- A self-starter and a team-player
- Has a great attention to detail
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic industry
- Has a valid permit to live and work in the UK