£40000 - £50000 per annum
0203 216 2556
over 1 year ago
Working on a very wide range of productions based in London you will have the autonomy to take the lead and own the full process taking the seed of an idea, conceptualising the design and taking it through to final delivery, as well as managing all relevant financial aspects, resources and suppliers. On this road of creativity, you will be challenged to be innovative in your work because you will be involved in a compelling program of events such as fashion shows, experiential, brand activations concerts and much more. Your efforts will be continually supported because you be working closely with a number of departments including Technical, Operations, Sales and Projects.
To be in the running it is essential that you have a proven and successful record of event production and this will encompass:
- An excellent creative eye for set & scenic designs
- Proven experience across a variety of live events in indoor and outdoor environments
- Ability and experience working with a variety of venues, clients and agencies
- Strong stakeholder management
- A broad practical technical background or understanding across audio, AV, lighting, rigging and power
- Budgeting and scheduling productions from £10k - £500k+
- Excellent logistical, operational and people management skills
- Good Auto CAD experience ( additional training can be provided)
- IOSH certification
On offer is a competitive basic salary based on experience, enhanced pension, season ticket loan private health care, cycle to work scheme and the opportunity to have a positive impact and deliver some outstanding event experiences so for further information and consideration apply now with your full CV.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA