£28000 - £35000 per annum
0203 216 2558
over 1 year ago
- Rack building/pre-wire
- Build custom structure, framework and bracketry to hang AV equipment consistent with industry safety standards
- Installation of LED Screens, Video Walls and Flat Panel Displays, Projectors etc
- Installation of AV control systems
- Installation VC/UC systems into meeting room environments (Zoom, Polycom, Cisco)
- Experience of Bespoke/Split room installation & commissioning
- Full commissioning of AV systems with AMX/Crestron/BiAmp/Extron technology
- Experience of QA of installs.
- Install audio equipment including speakers, amps, mixers, microphones etc
- Accreditation with Vendors (Cisco, AMX, Crestron etc) would be preferred.
- Ability to read, understand and follow build plans and schematics
- Conduct expert level of troubleshooting of all AV systems
- Structured cabling including pulling, terminating, soldering and testing all cable and wiring associated with audio/video cables
- Conduct terminations in accordance with system diagrams
- Experience working on construction sites Ideally holding CSCS card and have IPAF and PASMA accreditation.
- AV/Network Integration
- Professional in all customer communications
- Experienced in reporting to all levels of client and employer stakeholders
- Willing to travel globally