£30000 - £35000 per annum
0203 216 2556
over 1 year ago
ASAP - Subject To Notice
Based from their Nottingham office and working alongside the Senior PR Manager you will be key to helping the company continue to raise its profile within the video game industry. You will have the autonomy to make an impactful role in the planning, design and running of UK and International events where you will be encouraged to use your style and flair to spread brand messages and produce creative story pitches for mainstream and specialist media outlets. You will enjoy gaining intimate knowledge of the company’s products which will help you when you visit consumer and media events as a brand ambassador.
Your knowledge and passion for the games industry is extremely high and this matched by your outstanding industry track record delivering communication campaigns for video games. In addition to this you have:
- At least two years’ experience at Communications Manager level, either in an in-house or agency capacity
- A first-class network of UK & International media contacts
- Experience in strategic messaging and positioning.
- You must be able to effectively construct a compelling message or story that resonates with the target media Proven organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
On offer is a competitive salary, private medical insurance, annual bonus, discounted gym membership and employee share scheme. So to find out more, apply now with your full CV
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA