Dependent on Experience
0203 216 2564
over 1 year ago
Global Media Agency
Responsible for the strategy and execution of the data solutions vision and the management of the applications that support this vision across the Global Clients and EMEA region. The applications include external tools, proprietary internal media tools as well as custom solutions for global or multi-national clients. The Director should have ample knowledge of the digital and traditional media ecosystem as well as external vendors and tools and be able to maintain an advanced knowledge of new technologies and solutions that support the business functions within.
• Management of procurement or development, deployment and Level 1-2 support of digital and traditional media applications that support the offices in EMEA
• Ability to define and drive enhancements and fixes to the applications, from a usage perspective. Managing the lifecycle of any change through internal development resource and contracted outsourced vendors.
• Meets regularly with clients and account teams within the region to introduce new solutions as well as updates to current solutions.
• Manages the relationships with the Global Account Directors and clients out of EMEA as it pertains to deliver of the products and services within the Global Data Solutions portfolio.
• Advocate the existing toolkit of planning, buying optimization and post campaign analysis tools
• Manage development on media applications in conjunction with contracted third parties and client business requirements. Ability to manage expectations on timelines, budget and capabilities with the client and the client team in order to maintain a consistent message to global clients.
• Ability to network inside a global media agency to identify common issues and opportunities for process and workflow efficiencies through the use of technology. Develop key relationships with business leads across multiple markets to keep them apprised of upcoming milestones and successes.
• Advanced project management skills and ability to set expectations in accordance with client requirements and agency goals, inclusive of building project and implementation plans and ability to identify barriers to success at the forefront of an engagement.
• Ability to recognize an opportunity to increase revenue for the agency through advanced technology and be able to lead the sales process from prospect to contract by aligning the right resources within the agency
• Management of software vendor relationships
• Lead a team of 10-15 people based in the UK
• Knowledge of media planning business, preferably through experience in the industry
• Proven history in effective budget management, supervision, project management, process improvement, tracking budget expenses, self-development, planning, performance management
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Strong project management and collaboration skills as required to manage internal and external teams working across multiple locations
• Analytical driver – attention to detail, organized with delivery focus
• Excellent client servicing skills – negotiation, presentation, listening
• Politically savvy – engages internal network individual and teams to drive projects through
• Strong interpersonal skills – develops and motivates teams