0203 216 2563
almost 2 years ago
Strategy & Planning:
- Responsible for taking brief and working with specialist teams to create media plans and rationale documents that deliver on clients’ objectives
- Create measurable forecasts and projections and actively challenge legacy measurement techniques
- Ensure that the appropriate technology and data is available to track performance against core KPI’s across all digital media channels
- Ensure the digital channel approaches follow best practice set out by Specialist Leads (Search, Social, Display, Partnerships), are in line with overall strategy and are deliverable and commercially viable
- Quality control the output of the specialist Planner Buyers on a week by week basis
- Agree reporting schedule and templates with clients and internal teams in advance of a campaign launching. Ensure schedule is adhered to throughout the campaign life cycle
- Work with the specialist Planner Buyers to deliver end of campaign report with analysis that covers all digital media channels, optimisation recommendations and next steps
- Track and reconcile spend across all digital media channels
- Work with the specialist teams to ensure every account has a clear 30/60/90 optimisation schedule which delivers against the target objectives
- Ensure specialists are focused on delivering against the target KPI’s and are therefore spending the majority of their time on optimisation and account set-up.
Technical Skills & Experience
- A solid background in digital media is essential, with extensive activation experience of display, paid search or paid social being at the core of this.
- Facebook Blueprint, Twitter Flight School & Google AdWords qualified
- Extensive knowledge of and experience of using DCM (both trafficking and reporting) and other digital ad servers
- Experience of using Metis/Prisma (not essential), and strong working knowledge of eTelmar, Addynamix & Comscore
- Proficient use of search and social technology. Such as DoubleClick Search, Facebook Business Manager, Marin, Kenshoo, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of display auditing, programmatic & IO buying.
- Strong presentation skills and a high level of articulation are required
- Expert Excel knowledge. Advanced Excel training completed. Must know how to use Vlookups, Pivot Tables, and web queries.