£60000 - £70000 per annum
0207 929 2999
almost 2 years ago
Senior UX & CRO Consultant
We are looking for an engaged, goal orientated, analytical, insightful and strategic UX & CRO specialist to drive performance growth in our clients’ businesses by optimising their onsite conversion journey with the aim of maximising the potential of highly qualified lead generation and online sales. This role is ideally suited to someone with a strong focus on innovative and strategic, data driven testing and analysis to improve user journey, conversion rate and ROI. The successful candidate will have robust hands-on knowledge of the CRO landscape, along with extensive knowledge of various AB and MVT tools, as well as quantitative and qualitative research approaches. The successful candidate will also be a passionate UX designer and researcher and will provide UX consultancy and expertise to our diverse client base.
Role & responsibility
- Devise and own an ongoing test/learn/iterate roadmap to optimise the onsite user journey with the aim of driving a greater number of highly qualified leads and or sales for our clients
- Create and track goal flows to identify pain points in the user journey and turn them into opportunities to improve conversion.
- Build test hypotheses based on data insights and present the results to key internal and external stakeholders
- Closely collaborate with the wider agency teams, particularly the SEO Specialist and PPC Specialist to ensure learnings are shared.
- Identify opportunities for A/B/MVT testing, helping to develop those ideas and analyse the results
- Support the sales teams and client services team to grow our UX/CRO client base
- Help spot opportunities for CRO projects across the existing client base
- Be an optimisation subject matter expert and centre of excellence for our clients
- Champion the benefits of conversion optimisation and personalisation internally within the company, and externally amongst our existing and potential clients
- Work closely with relevant teams on implementation of key projects
- Help build case studies that can be used for marketing purposes
- Undertake customer and audience research and focus groups with support from the senior team
- Validating ideas and existing designs through user testing and interviews
- Producing customer journeys, site maps and information architecture for large and small-scale websites
- Running client-facing UX workshops and discovery sessions with project stakeholders
- Creating storyboards and user flows to visualise your UX/UI solutions
- Providing UX expertise and consultancy to support our UI designers, developers and broader digital teams
- Presenting your work confidently and clearly in-house and to client stakeholders
- Creating low-fidelity wireframes and prototypes
- Contributing to pitch documents and proposals, and helping to define UX requirements for clients
- Being a champion for all things UX throughout the agency, and ensuring that the needs of the user are prioritised on any given project
Qualification & skills requirements
- strong empathy and passion for user experience and CRO
- Knowledge/experience of a range of CRO tools and platforms,
- Familiarity with UX related fields including AB/Multivariate testing, Analytics and
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, and be able to use and
- Willingness to openly and positively give and receive constructive feedback with
- Strong project management experience with high level of written and oral
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ)
Our ideal candidate will be completely fluent in English and would preferably have a second language, but this not essential. They will have the ability to hit the ground running with an advanced knowledge of CRO and Analytics as well as a desire to learn and absorb new skills. We are looking for people with logical and analytical minds who can show some initiative and take pride in their work, but also be a key ingredient to a new department within the agency. You should be a confident and effective communicator and be able to convey complex ideas in a compelling way. we are a professional company and we expect our staff to reflect this, so you should be punctual, presentable and have a friendly and outgoing demeanor.
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 2 year CRO/UX experience, ideally using tools using like VWO or Optimizely.
- Solid knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of key PPC practices.
- Strong client relationship building experience with excellent presentation skills
- Advanced Excel skills with strong focus on correlating data sets & commercial
- Comfortable working across a range of devices and platforms (Mobile, Tablet, iOS, Android)
- Experience with delivering and supporting a range of user experience projects (competitor benchmarking, user testing, user journey mapping, audience research, information architecture, wireframe delivery)
- Hands on experience of user experience methodology and practices including user-centred design
- A solid knowledge of user testing principles and quantitative and qualitative research approaches